Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Normal life...

yah...I know...we haven't blogged in a while...but we haven't done anything interesting...just normal life.
once upon a afternoon....um nah...on a normal afternoon...that's better :)

brothers are amazing (and sisters too of course)..this is very normal ;)...2D doing his college...stuff. it's amazing how quickly time flies! it's crazy to think of 2D doing college and turning 18 this year...cherish the time that you still have with them :)

Mom...making invitations...this isn't very normal :) but it's what she is doing this afternoon :)

My dear sis...she is such a sweetheart.
absolutely the best way to quilt! :)
K-man is sleepin and I don't want to wake the dear up..with the cha-ching of the camera :)
and of course Daddy is still at work :)
K.K.MD.
Psalms 27:1


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt! Love the colors! We are so missing you guys...guess we'll have to make a trip there:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quilt! It is soo cute!
    Your little sister is SOO cute!!
    Time does fly fast.

    ~Sami~(we meet at the campmeeting the Smiths did back in Oct. We did the puppets!)
    antsonafarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts.