Saturday, May 8, 2010

Morton's party...

The Mortons are so much fun! They love to throw parties..and always have a great party atmosphere! We watches "Homeschool Dropouts" and talked and talked and talked afterwards :)
It was indeed a fun evening! (Thanks Mortons!)



The Men's Corner ;)...they sounded like they were having interesting conversations! Homeschool Vs. Public Education....

Those blue eyes are gorgeous! and the blue shirt really makes them pop. :) He was so cute...when he saw me and the camera looking at him....he hammed up :)...he sat there still with his hands in his lap and feet perfectly together and adorable :)

This is what I got when he was asked to smile :)

Cleve

still talking :)...

like his shirt? ...I did that...on purpose :)..it's bleach tie-dye :)


from above :)...*note: Dorothy and Dakota* there must have been something funny because a lot of them are laughing :)

...

Martha, Angela, Dorothy, and I played Nertz (pretty much like Dutch Blitz) long into the night...no injuries occurred :) Sugar, the late night, and a somewhat competitive game all added up to a lot of fun :)

K.K.M.D

1 John 1:9

4 comments:

  1. Godly friends and edifying discussions are such a blessing! Looks like y'all are having a blast.Happy Mother's Day, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all look like all y'all had so much fun together!! I missed being there so much. :( Loved looking at the pictures!! Cute captions, too, LOL...You're hilarious!

    Love you, K.,

    Adeline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dakota's shirt is so cool!! How did you do it?
    glad yall had fun!

    Sami
    antsonafarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sami,
    I did it pretty much like tie-dye just with bleach :). I just twisted the shirt, rubber banded it, and dipped it in bleach. I didn't dunk it in the bleach but I didn't just dab it either...that in between :). then I just let it sit for a little while to let the bleach sorta set in...then just stuck it in the dryer :) I did one for myself with a black shirt (the bleached part turned orange ) :)
    and the first one I did it turned out too bleached because I sorta dunked it...then the 2nd one I did I just got the outsides pretty much....because I'm sure the bleach goes to the next layer...and the 2nd one turned out much cooler :) I like to have a 50-50 between the shirt color and the bleach.

    have a great day!
    ~Ken

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts.