I love taking the babies out and taking their pictures...not so sure what they think about it though. Kade is getting used to the camera, and poses quite nicely...if he wants too. :) Bella actually likes getting all dolled up with a cute outfit and lip gloss...(what girl doesn't)..and posing. I took them out the other day, thought I'd share.



Yes, those adorable little kids are my siblings...do you want their autograph or something for being the cutest kids alive? Ah...but that's what everyone else says about their siblings. :) Tis the beauty of it all. :)
Have a great weekend...filled with awesomeness!
K.K.M.D
Psalms 48:1
Bella is just like my little sister! She LOVES "Lips-Lips" (lip gloss)!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Kade's Converse!!!! He is so cute!!
Cute!
Sami
Aww! His little shoes are adorable...love i! Great pictures,Keni!:)
ReplyDelete-Kennie
Your babies are precious! I hope you are having a wonderful December!
ReplyDeleteOoh adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Alyssa
Goodness, they are too cute!! :) And beautiful photography, Kenny.
ReplyDeleteLove and miss you!
Adeline
Hello!
ReplyDeleteI think I found your blog through the Morton Family's blog, but I remember reading about your mother in "Above Rubies". I've also really enjoyed reading your blog every now and then! :) We are adopting two children right now and I love seeing pictures of your adopted siblings!
Blessings,
~Miss Shiloh