





I'm sure you've figured it out by now. We are moving to Seoul, South Korea. We received a email telling us that we were chosen for a PCS. The email didn't say where we were going to be sent to. So, Dad and Mom went all the way to base to find out where we were going....because of course we weren't going to rest easy until we did. :) To me personally it doesn't seem quite real...it doesn't feel like we should be moving again. Military life is hard sometimes; to move, be the new person, get to know people, and grow to love them. Then, having to pick up roots again and leave, the cycle goes on. But, military life can be exciting, as well, to live places some people only dream of going, to see sights that are in encyclopedias, and to have a Dad that is serving the country. It can be a growing experience as well....it's a lesson on submission and following, and to be content wherever the military takes you, and grow together as a family in crazy foreign worlds. :) It's going to be sad and devastating, and foreign, but yet...exciting, adventurous, and a new culture....just take every emotion and its opposite and that's how I feel. :) I can't hardly bear the thought of moving from our church family....I just love our church people to pieces. :) I am very glad that we have technology that can help us keep in contact though...and not pony express....(that would take a while) :) We would appreciate your prayers: that all the paperwork will go through smoothly for command sponsorship, that all the medical stuff will be ok (vaccines...especially Kade's and getting clearance), and that we will get concurrent travel (which means we get to go over there with Dad instead of waiting a while then go over there), and that generally everything will fall into place. Kimchi might be our new favorite food. :)
K.K.M.D
2 Peter 1:4
I love you, K. It is beautiful to watch you follow the Lord with joy.
ReplyDeleteLove always,
Adeline
p.s. The pictures are breath taking...
How exciting! We only get to go to TN.
ReplyDelete