Last Saturday, Dad had a jump near Atlanta. A guy from Dad's work worked it out so that Dakota could get a jump too...for a discounted deal! Someday when I reach the age that you need to be, I'll do it and I'll get Mom to do it with me. :) Dad got in quite a few jumps that day. I wonder who the first person was to think of jumping out of a airplane, free-falling for a few thousand feet, then pulling a parachute open and falling softly to the ground?!? Sounds awesome doesn't it?

Skydive Atlanta....it actually wasn't that close to Atlanta.

Dakota got to go tandem with a guy from the Silver Wings exhibition team. They are a lot like the Golden Knights.

"O say can you see....." :)

This poor decrepit dog....K-man wanted to play with him so much. The poor thing was 14 years old, and was quite annoyed by him. At one point Kade tried to get on his back and ride him like a horse. :)

Daddy walking to the plane.

They squished 14 people in this plane at once. Dakota and Dad both said that the ride in the plane was the bumpiest and most unsettling.

Dad

Getting suited up.....

There he goes. I think Mom was more nervous than Dakota. (Dakota is in the grey suit and Dad behind him in the green.)

Dakota

I love Dakota's get-up! The leather hat was the best! Him and his tandem partner walking back. Can you see Dakota's giddy smile? :)

Our two men.
We were out there for awhile, but we had fun! We sat in the hanger and watched men fall from the sky all day. Stayed tuned for a few years for the post of when I do it! lol..... :)
K.K.M.D
Matthew 7:13-14
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear your thoughts.