Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just around the corner....

We are starting to get ready for our move. We move in September. September seems far off, but if you look at it in a different perspective it seems really close. When I think of September, I think of the beginning of Fall, colorful leaves, chilly weather, and all that. But, here in the south it never gets to fall....it's blazing hot here and I can't seem to think of cold weather coming anytime soon. We have a countdown on our mantel (that is slightly unnerving) that seems to be ripping away very quickly. :) Our move is just around the corner...

Our fast growing pile of stuff to get rid of. This is mainly just the attic! I can't imagine how much bigger it'll be later on.

countdown...63, 62, 61....we're off! This little countdown really makes it look like it's soon, it's slightly scary. :)


We'd really appreciate your prayers for our family as we continue to pack and get ready, that our patience will stay intact, and that also the military will give us concurrent travel.
Thanks!

Have a great week!! God Bless!!
K.K.M.D
1 John 1:7

1 comment:

  1. Praying for y'all, and thinking of you allot.

    Griefous, that's a tons of stuff! :) (LOL, that's actually pretty amazing for an attic!)

    Lord willing we'll see y'all Sunday! (y'all's email made allot of people around here tear up. We love y'all.)

    Love,

    Adeline

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts.