Last weekend we went up to see the Sanders family. We had so much fun with them. It was a relaxing time to just hang out, fellowship, and have fun, especially in our busyness right now. It was also really nice to see Dorothy and her brand new baby! It was sad to think that it was the last time seeing them before we leave. I'm going to miss them so much!

Dakota and Dorothy's baby Enoch. He's such a sweet little thing! (the baby I mean.... :) )

Us kids went down the road a bit to a cemetery, pretty much just for grins and giggles.
We got some great pictures too though! Mt. Pleasant?!?....really? It's pleasant? It's a cemetery!!

I know....disturbing....

Awesome silhouette of us girls.

everyone soon caught on. :)

AAHHH! I just love all their faces!

Dakota and Ethan. Beautifully silhouetted! The sunset was just perfect. :)

posing by the oldest stone. It was from 1850. Some of the grave sites were of Civil war veterans.

talking...

Time to play four on a couch!!

The parents enjoying the weather and nice conversation.

Keep 'em coming Beckah...we have a bunch of hungry people that want your yummy peanut/chocolate shakes!!!

The last night we were there we decided to have a pajama party.
We danced for hours! I loved it! And since we wouldn't be around for Christmas we decided to dance to some Christmas music too! What an awesome time we had!!

Me with the sweet baby.

Me and Grace. I miss you already!
Thanks to the Sanders for having us over and opening their house to us. We had such a grand time!
We love you guys!
K.K.M.D
Prov. 22:24
So glad y'all could come! We had soo much fun. The pajama party was the best. :) Miss you!!! Love y'all!!!! -Grace :)
ReplyDelete