The other day Mom, Dakota, the babies, and I all went to Gyeongbokgung Palace with a tour from base. They took us to the palace, and afterwards took us to lunch. It was first constructed back in the Joseon dynasty (1392) and reconstructed in 1867. It's the main and largest palace of the Joseon dynasty. The name,
Gyeongbukgung, translates in English as "Palace of Shining Happiness." :)

Shining happy faces.....


The mountains were really pretty.

Check out the amazing detail of the ceiling. Wouldn't that have been crazy to paint all that. :)

Posing by the King's quarters. You had to take your shoes off. :)
Glad I had clean socks! lol!

The doors were pretty short. They were just my size!



The King's throne.

Pretty pots :)


detail....detail...detail!

The weather was beautiful that day. We had a great time. We want to go back as a family soon!
God Bless!
K.K.M.D
1 Peter 1:24-25
That's so cool Keni!! And that picture of you and Belle is soooo cute! I love it! And wow all of the detail and color of that place..awesome! ♥
ReplyDelete-Brit
That is so neat!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kenny!
Love Mariah
Whoa!!! That is amazing!! All those details are incredible.
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of you and Bella Boo!!
Miss and love you all lots!
Love,
Adeline
I love all the pictures y'all take and share. Please keep it up!!!!! I am so enjoying re-connecting and keeping up with y'all.
ReplyDeletePraising Him,
Kim