Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Oops...this is a somewhat belated post! :)
We celebrated Mom's 35th birthday a few weeks ago (the 31st of October). We are so blessed to have her as our Mom. She is awesome! We love her so much!
"Who can find a virtuous wife? or her worth is far above rubies." Prov. 31:10


It was also the 20th anniversary of Mom and Dad's first date. :)

Mom and her babies!!


Posing with her new scarf and yummy whoopie-pies. :)

yum..yum!!



Happy Birthday Mom!! We love you so much.

K.K.M.D
Prov. 31:10

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Miss jessica!!
    God bless.

    Tom M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Jessica!
    I pray you are doing well and
    that you had fun celebrating!
    Love,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late birthday Mrs.Jessica!!
    I Had fun skypeing last night.

    Love and Miss
    Sarah.k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...Happy (late) birthday Mrs. Decker!
    You are such a blessing to all of us, always so happy and cheerful, you just make everyone laugh! I miss you so much. :(
    Much love,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy (late) Birthday Mrs.Jessica!!!
    enjoyed skyping the other night


    love to all
    Zack Attack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday mrs. Jessica!!
    Wow you are so young!! Hope you had a awesome one!
    Miss y'all TONS!!!
    God bless, Norma

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts.