Day 14: Seoul Zoo
Day 15: Winding down and garden
Day 16: Forest Park
Day 17: Out to dinner
As you can tell, we were definitely winding down on our last week of staycation.
I can easily say that camping was everyones favorite, but it was all a lot of fun. We enjoyed it! :)
~~Seoul Zoo~~
Most all zoos are alike...this one had animals and all that. :) So...no need to say anything about it.
Hello there!
A yummy tasty treat......perfect for a warm day!
Why is it that the white peacocks are the only ones that "open" when you have your camera and when you don't have your camera the cool colorful ones "open"????? I like the white ones too....but, I just like the colorful ones better.....and they never perform :)
Ever been licked by a buffalo? I can now say that I have!
Kade sitting up there like he's Macho Man on his chariot.
~~Garden~~
Hey...hey...hey!! It's actually bearing fruit!
awwww....a witty bitty cucumber!
~~Forest Park~~
Watch out city slickers! The hillbillies are coming! :)
They had a splash fountain there...that's what the swimwear is for. :)
Bella loved the fountain. Kade only liked it until it started getting really high and powerful. I am so totally doing it next time we go and I'm gonna take Dakota in with me....it'll be awesome! :)
Go Daddy go!! Go Bella go!! ;)
This park use to be a landfill, so it was "eco-y" I guess you could say. It was sort of "modern-y" and...well you know what I'm saying. :) They had this big metal guy that you could climb through....only through the leg though. Very interesting...
Bella at the foot....
Oh yah!! High class dressing there. Woowee!! This guy must not be married. :)
~~Dinner night~~
We had a restaurant picked out, but walked around all over the place and couldn't find it. So we settled for another restaurant we came across. Maybe someday we'll find that restaurant. :) The restaurant we settled for was good. Although we didn't get to sit on the floor like we planned...we'll get to do that soon. :)
While walking around we asked this group of people if they knew where the restaurant we were looking for was. We asked them because they were speaking English to each other. :)
They were so helpful. They got out their touch screen phones and started tapping. One guy called the tourist office and asked them. One lady asked another nearby bystander. Though they tried hard....they couldn't figure it out either. :( That's when we finally dicided to settle for something else.
Our coals with the potato things cooking. I say "potato things" because I'm not sure what kind of potato they were....but they were in the potato family. :)
Bella boo
Dakota and I. Loved having Koda with us!!
Well that concludes the whole staycation.
God bless!!
K.K.M.D
Jeremiah 23:24

Howdy
ReplyDeleteMove the first two photo's together and the zoo animal can have a drink.Looks like family fun.
LOVE Paw Pa
Looks like ya'll had a fun "Staycation"
ReplyDeleteI loved that picture of Bella in the Water! SO CUTE.
Miss ya'll
Mariah