This post is just as the title says....random! :)
Haha...no one seems to be noticing the sign!
I love these motorcycles. These guys will take a motorcycle and hook up just about anything to the back of it. It's so funny to see all the motorcycles and all their cargo. This one was definitely the largest....as cargo is concerned.
Did you know? That large building in the picture is plated with gold...yeah...I'm serious.
Koreans love to match, especially couples. The mother and daughter is just precious to me! :)
Well, It's the beginning of October. It's the birthday season for our family. I can just sense that these next few months will fly by. We will hit the one year anniversary point of being here in Korea this weekend. It doesn't seem like that long ago....
Take care!
K.K.M.D
Hebrews 11:1

Hi There
ReplyDeleteThe random and what seems to be small things in life give us greatest joy.
LOVE Paw Pa
Good morning, dear Deckers!! I scrolled through several posts and was very blessed. Ya'll are so dear to the Mortons! You make me feel that I've been to Korea for a little visit. Have a wonderful birthday month. You make me want to go buy an umbrella!! Please know that we love you and are praying for you. Thanks for being such special friends and folks. Love, Jeanine
ReplyDelete