I was talking to a friend the other day. She was saying how her baby is growing up and is almost 6. It made me think about how time flies incredibly fast. If we don't sit back and enjoy the ride, it'll fly so fast you won't remember it. :) When I was little, I thought of 14-15 year olds as "big kids", they were practically grown up! :) 17-18 year olds were ancient! I'll be going on 15 this year and Dakota will be 18. He's in college and half way done. Seems crazy to think about. Our older brothers (and sisters for some of you) will be up and gone before we know it. Enjoy it while you have them, because it won't be long. :)

'97...not that long ago :) Dakota's kindergarten picture.

'99...my tap dance portrait ;)
Bella just a few hours oldK.K.M.D
Galatians 5:25
Your so cute Keni!:) And...your right about the sibs growing us so fast:-/ -Kennie
ReplyDeleteAw, y'all are just precious! And still are. :)
ReplyDeleteLove and miss all of you D.'s up here!
~Adeline, for all 'de family
I know what you mean!! I mean all 3 of my older siblings are getting(or are) married!!! And Im the oldest at home! I didnt think that would come till I was at least 18 or 19! Not 17!*sigh*
ReplyDeleteSami