Bella was one of the flower girls. She loved being a flower girl and thought it the most awesome thing ever. :)
To commit your lives together
All the vows that you make
Remain in place forever
Never sway to the left or right
Keep on the straight and narrow
Always walking side by side
And on into tomorrow.
© By M.S.Lowndes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The night of the dress rehearsal mom had to be with Bella so I was daddy's escort. :) Daddy and I spent the evening together celebrating his promotion at the base Senior NCO induction ceremony. They fed us dinner with lovely soft music in the background, with cake and coffee as dessert...(my kind of dessert) :) There were moms with their sons, moms with their daughters, husbands with their wives, but I think we were the only father and daughter couple there. We both enjoyed our night together and had a great time.
"Listen to your father, who gave you life...Get the truth and never sell it; also get wisdom, discipline and good judgment. The father of Godly children has cause for joy. What a pleasure to have children who are wise." ~Proverbs 23:22-24
My handsome daddy and I all spiffied up :)
God bless!
K.K.M.D
Philippians 4:8
What cute wedding pictures! Love the last one of N&D.
ReplyDeleteHope all is well with you, Keni!
Thanks for the update,
Abbi