The journey across the U.S begins. First stop was in Kentucky to see some family. We'll be on the road for about 2 weeks. Stopping in Colorado and Yellowstone after Kentucky, and ending in Seattle, from there we will fly to Korea.
We had a good trip. The little ones have been very good in the car. They deserve an A for awesomeness. :) In Kentucky we had a great time relaxing and chatting with our cousins. We also visited mammoth cave, the longest cave in the world.
Even though we are having fun gallivanting around the country, we really miss all of you back in Georgia. Next stop....Colorado!

Little man.

Picture of us and the Roberts hanging up in the truck. Makes me want to cry every time I look at it. We miss you guys!

We've been in the car a bit too long. Not even 1/4 of the way to Seattle yet. :)

Mammoth Cave. Such fun...

Mom and little niece "Pumpkin" :)

Cousins...

- Day 1-drive to KY
- Day 2-Mammoth cave
Until next time....
K.K.M.D
Psalm 23
Great post Keni, keep it up. I love and miss you people too.
ReplyDeleteCambella
So glad y'all's drive is going good so far! And we heard Kade's foot is all better:) Thanks so much for keeping us updated. Everybody missed y'all so much at church yesterday. Praying that the Lord will bless the rest of your drive and flights.
ReplyDelete-Wesley, Rachel and the boys
We miss y'all.
ReplyDeleteTom m
Thanks so much for posting, dearest Keni!
ReplyDelete(I love all the pictures-I LOL at the one of you and D.'s car phobia-Y'all are hilarious!! And that first one of K. is CUTE.)
We are praying for y'all-it looks like y'all are having an amazing time!! The Lord's richest blessing on you all.
We miss y'all a whole lot.
I love y'all so much,
Adeline