Monday, March 19, 2012

On a walk......

...one Sunday afternoon.
Well...it was more of a hike. You can't just go on a "walk" around here, unless you wanted to stay indoors. :) The hills,trails, and stairs...Oh my!! Stairs!!...so so many stairs around here. It's like in the "asiany" movies where there is a tower of stairs leading up to some temple. :) Anyway...we had a great walk/hike over at Namsan Park....


I do believe spring is right around the corner!!!!! Actually the first day of Spring is the 20th...yay!!!

"The mass of humanity" as we call it...

Airing out their laundry out on their roof. :)...With kimchi pots in the background...

Oh yah!!....Superman watches Jostie Flicks!!

A cool braided and twisted tree

This picture is slightly funny. :) Dakota has the undivided attention of Mom and Dad with something fascinating, I'm sure. Bella seems to be trying to grab something...a rock...twig...or leaf perhaps. And Kade just trumps along minding his own business while little boy thoughts run through his head. ;)

The stairs afore mentioned......

Me

Isn't that a cute bathroom sign! :) As cute as a bathroom sign can be I guess.....

Um...yah...that's the bathroom....and I'm only sharing because I'd thought you'd enjoy. :) These style toilets were actually pretty popular over in Italy too. Place your feet carefully... :/

Hey...check this! It's a foot volleyball court....also known as Sepak Takraw.


A little more of that "Spring" poking through the ground. :)

So, when we saw this we thought, "Is that a Chihuahua or a baby pig....or a rat?" :)



Sorry for the lack of posts lately...it hasn't been terribly interesting around here. We've been doing school, baking sourdough bread, teaching little ones to read, rolling tortillas, attacking the man of the house that brings home the mail, enjoying the nice warmer weather, dehydrating things in our new dehydrator, and overall just praising the God above and living to the glory of Him!


God bless
K.K.M.D
Galatians 5:22-23

5 comments:

  1. Fun!
    That is a cute bathroom sign ;)
    Haha love Dakotas shirt...It was kind funny 'cause we where looking at their website, and saw a comment from ya'll asking about it! LoL

    Love ya'll

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there I have a picture of a toilet like that from Italy. Both of us are amazed by the same things. Huh
    LOVE Paw Pa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed this post so much, Keni! Love and miss y'all. LOLed about the creepy sign...was that food? :D Heheh...the stairs!! Oh wow. Springs here, too!! Feels like Summer. :D I just love blue skies and green stuff...

    Love you!

    Adeline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jostie flick t-shirt, Koda Oh! and the toilet! what a toilet! :)
    thats too funny, its not at all what I imagined when y'all were telling
    me about them in Italy! ;) (its better though) :-)

    love and miss you all.

    Cambella!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Wesley. I saw some training curriculum of Mr. Deckers and it made me think of him and Dakota and all of you. I enjoy keeping up with the blog! Wish I could see little Kade. I can't wait for y'all to meet our new baby Lord willing someday soon. Rachel really enjoyed getting Mrs. Deckers note right before the baby came. She says to say hi! May the Lord bless your week!

    Pressing into the Lord,
    Wesley Morton

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts.