Just some pictures of our life lately......
It's still cold....but I can see Spring coming! :)
I love my brother. He treated me to "Oz The Great and Powerful" in Imax 3D.Us looking fancy schmancy in our 3D glasses!
Getting out and enjoying the sunshine. It was nice and sunny that day and just beautiful.
Gotta love men in corduroy!
A guy at Dad's work invited us to go rock climbing with him. He had all the gear and knowledge, so why not?! :)
It was pretty tough. Our forearms and hands were so sore.
We definitely had fun!
Some of the most precious moments are these right here! Kade fell asleep on Mom's lap during her morning devotions.
A little Daddy's girl!
Artist in progress!! :)
Well, that's been a tidbit of life around here. We are watching the weather and anxiously waiting for warmth. It was in the 60's the other day, so we went out and had a picnic at a favorite park. We only have 6 months before we move. We still don't know where yet. That will be known soon though. It's so delightful to be with my family and enjoy these moments in Korea. I know that I'll look back and cherish these memories. Dakota only has a little time left here, so I want to make the most of it. We miss everyone back home and love you all!
K.K.M.D
Gal. 2:20
Hey There
ReplyDeleteI love the every day pictures.
Paw Pa
It is so fun seeing around-the-house pictures. Love y'all so much, missing you as usual, and so happy to see the beauty of your joy in everyday. I love you Kenni!
ReplyDeleteYour friend, always,
Adeline
p.s. Kade cracked me up looking so lavish in that dirt. So funny!!! Hugs and kisses to everyone!!