Monday, April 29, 2013

Happy birthday Dad

We celebrated Dad's 36th birthday last week. I'm so thankful to have a Dad like my Dad. I wouldn't know what to do without him. I've always been a Daddy's girl. When I was little going hunting and fishing was still fun even if we didn't catch anything. Going to work with Dad at his weather station when he worked night shifts was a thrill to my little heart. :) I still enjoy every moment I get to spend with Dad. I love to go with him to his PT as we play football, frisbee, and run up mountains together. I can't wait till we get back to the states and we can go hunting again...and learn to trap. :) I love my Dad so much and I can't imagine life without him.....
 
 
 We started the birthday morning with a special breakfast of cinnamon rolls, sausage, and coffee. :)

It was a beautiful day so we packed our picnic bag and headed out for a hike. Dad stopped by this guys stand to buy some of his Kimbap.
 
 
This was the first day it was warm enough to wear short sleeves.
 

 Mom and Dad....the inseperable pair

 The signs of spring


Our picnic spot.

The afore mentioned Kimbap...and Mom posing with it :)


 He learns real quick with two photographers in the home. :)

 
One of our games. :) "Pin the grey beret on Dad..." :)

Dad's dessert of choice. Homemade ice cream, homemade chocolate syrup, homemade brownies, homemade whipped cream, and homemade raspberry sauce. :) It was the best "Brownie Earthquake" ever!!
 
 

For Dakota and I's present to Dad we took him out for coffee and a 4DX movie.
 
 Dad's delicious frappe. :)

Chilling in the coffee shop while we wait for our movie.....
 
 
Happy birthday Dad!!!! We love you very much...
 
 
K.K.M.D
Prov. 13:22

4 comments:

  1. Happy birth day Mr.Joel!!! we miss and love y'all hope to see y'all soon.

    tom m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is a 4dx movie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~Jeremy
    4DX is where it's in 3D, but you also have movement, air, fog, scent...and stuff like that. It's really unique. I think it's a Korea only thing as of now. Here's the 4DX website. :) http://www.cj4dx.com/
    ~Your favorite niece, Keni :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts.