Sunday, May 12, 2013

Korean Folk Village

 
The Suwon Korean Folk Village is the Williamsburg of Korea. It's a traditional village filled with old Korean culture. You feel like you step back in time when you walk around all the old houses and courtyards. Except for all the Koreans walking around typing on their iphones. :)
 
Enjoying a performance


 
 Trying it out for ourselves...
 
 Go Daddy!!
 
A commoners house. I would love to have a hut like this on our future farm....just for fun. :)

"I could so cook in something like this!!!" :)
 


Soon Dakota will be at Polyface...so we are trying to do lots of fun things while he's still here.

Hello, there chicken...


Beautiful Mommy and Dad

That smile just melts me!! :)

Yep, that takes a lot of trust!

The horse show was definitely the best.

Jumping rope while riding a galloping horse....now that's pretty cool!! :)


The torture area....
 
Haha.... :)
No worries...Dad is a very gentle and sweet husband. ;)
 
Dakota has been a naughty boy! :)

It's so interesting to have a look at old Korean culture and to experience and almost feel as if you were there. The Korean Folk Village was a lot of fun and we really enjoyed it.


K.K.M.D
Prov. 31:10

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! You guys need any farmhands on your future farm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my WORD those horses are awesome. Wow!!!

    Laughing over the torture pictures-y'all are hilarious. And the hats on those poor guys in the top pictures!!! LOL. Very cool, but can you imagine trying to have a serious conversation in a hat like that! Hehehe. I love it. I want me one of them.
    Kade is getting huge.
    Give everybody my love. Hope you're doing good today. I love you!

    ~Adeline M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!....The torture pictures were the best! LOL

    Love you guys!

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts.